Vacancy for a Seasonal Park Attendant
Fota Wildlife Park has a vacancy for a Seasonal Park Attendant. This is a part-time role for the parks busy season ahead and the person appointed will be required to assist in maintaining the Wildlife Park under the direction of the Operations Manager to a high standard and in the best possible manner for site visitors.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Spraying & Weed Control
- Car Park Management
- Grass Cutting & Strimming
- Litter Collection
- Cleaning and Tidying
- Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Competitive Salary
- General Hours are 9 –6.
- Job Type: Part time Seasonal
- Uniform Support Scheme & Tax Incentive
- Training provided in the capacity of Manual Handling and Health & Safety
- The candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays.
Applicants should possess good interpersonal skills, good general skills, be flexible and available to work full time during holidays, weekends and enjoy working outdoors. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Apply with CV and cover letter by completing the below form
For details on any other vacancies please see our Jobs page
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
DO YOU HAVE A FOTA ADVENTURE TO SHARE?
Keep up to date on the latest news and happenings from Fota Wildlife Park. Tag your social media photos with #FotaWildlife to share!