30th November 2020 – Update from Fota Wildlife Park in relation to December at the Park following updated governmental restrictions.
In an ongoing effort to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19 Fota Wildlife Park is running a reduced capacity and is requesting all visitors to strictly follow the guidelines regarding travel limits and to follow Fota Wildlife Park’s current opening procedures below.
- Pre-booked online tickets with allocated timeslots to control capacity (only available online here).
- Follow the one-way route at all times.
- Food and beverages will be on a takeaway basis from one site only until further notice.
- The Fota Wildlife Park gift shop will reopen with restrictions on December 1st.
- Visitors are asked to dwell no longer than 3 hours inside the park.
- There are currently no set feeding times or wildlife talks and playgrounds and tour train are closed as a further measure to optimise social distancing.
- Please avail of hand sanitisers which throughout the Park.
- All visitors are reminded to practice the public health recommended self-care and social distancing advice including following the latest guidelines on social gatherings outdoors.
- If you have a booking to visit and live outside of the travel restrictions, we advise that you re-book an alternative date – please call our team at 021 481 2678 for assistance.
It is Fota Wildlife Park policy that the wearing of face coverings/masks is obligatory to enter the gift shop and is relevant to everyone over the age of 13. Please note that you do not have to wear a face covering if you have an illness or impairment that would make wearing or removing a face covering upsetting or uncomfortable.
Face coverings are also not recommended for anyone who:
-has trouble breathing
-is unable to remove it without help
-has special needs and who may feel upset or very uncomfortable wearing the face covering
If you require any further information or assistance place call us on 021 4812678