Date & Time
Dates and times available to book a max of 4 weeks in advance.
- Annual Pass holders do not need to book their visit.
- Save on admission prices by booking online.
- Click here to read our Additional Needs & Carers Policy
- You will be guaranteed entry and avoid long queues at peak times by booking your ticket online.
- Booking your ticket online helps us manage parking and numbers on-site, ensuring a better experience for everyone!
- You must arrive within your half-hour timeslot.
- Please note we do not accept Dublin Zoo or other Institution’s Gift Cards.
- Group booking enquiries (20+), see our Contact Us page.
- Filming intended for public broadcast, will be taking place throughout the Wildlife Park on Wed August 30th, 2023.
GATES CLOSE4 pm
LAST ENTRY2.00 – 2.30 pm every day
(2.30 – 3.00 pm for annual pass holders)
Note: We are closed on Christmas Eve to St Stephen’s Day
(24th, 25th & 26th Dec).