Annual Pass Terms & Conditions:
- An Annual Pass to Fota Wildlife Park is for those aged 18 years of age and over.
- Children aged 35 months and under are free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used once a day by either signatory and it not transferable under any circumstances.
- 2 Cardholders can be named on an Annual Pass account, entry allowances are per account (not per card).
- The Annual Pass can ONLY be used ONCE a day by one of the 2 named card holders on the account and is non-transferable under any circumstances. One of the card holders must always be present to use the Annual Pass, it cannot be used by other family members or friends to gain entry without the card holder.
- We can now issue cards to both signatories on the annual pass. We would request that you bring the card with you every time you visit the Park, in order to make your entry at the gates as easy and hassle free as possible.
- Annual Pass Holders must also comply with our photo identification system to gain entry into the Park. Photo I.D must be taken in Fota Wildlife Park before use in Dublin Zoo or any other Wildlife Park / Zoo.
- A charge of €5 will be made for any lost or replacement cards.
- Annual Pass holders must abide by the current opening and closing times (which allows 30 minutes extra for the last entry times compared to a non-pass holders) as access to any area of the Wildlife Park at any other time is strictly prohibited:
- Opening times. please refer to our website for current opening times, as they are subject to change.
- Strictly no admittance outside of opening hours.
- Car park charges are €3 per visit – car park is under the ownership of Fota House & Gardens
- Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or patron will not be tolerated.
- Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or events in Fota Wildlife Park or Dublin Zoo.
- Fota Wildlife Park reserves the right to change the Annual Pass benefits and prices at any times without prior notice.
- Annual Pass may not be sold to another party / resold / third party sale or profited for or exchanged for monies under any circumstances, if this if found to be the case it will result in immediate cancellation of the annual pass
- Failure to adhere to the rules of Fota Wildlife Park will result in the cancellation of the Annual Pass.
Benefits for the duration of the Annual Pass:
- Fota Wildlife Park E-Newsletters and Fota News
- 10% off all Children’s Activity Camps
- 10% off VIP Experience Tours
- Free Admission to Dublin Zoo (subject to terms above)
- One visit per year to Edinburgh Zoo, Highlands Wildlife Park, Belfast Zoo, Paignton Zoo, and Newquay Zoo (card & receipt must be produced)
The issue of e-tickets:
- E-tickets will be dispatched to the email address specified during the purchasing process, once your booking has been confirmed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details supplied to Fota Wildlife Park, in respect of your booking, are accurate as the Park is only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with information provided.
Ticket Purchase and Validity
- Once purchased the date for which the e-ticket has been purchased cannot be changed.
- Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable.
- E-tickets bought are only valid for the date and session booked.
- On arrival the following will be required in order to validate on e-ticket purchased through the Fota Wildlife Park website:
- Appropriate proof of entitlement to any discounted ticket or annual pass booking i.e. valid annual pass card/ valid student card
- A legible version of your e-ticket which will be scanned on entry (email or printed)
- Fota Wildlife Park reserves the right to charge the normal event rate to anyone not able to validate their e-ticket in the above manner.
- For concessions/special needs tickets, relevant ID and documentation, such as an IAA Autism ID card, or an associated membership card, or carers card which confirms the visitor is unable to visit Fota Wildlife Park independently without the aid of a carer needs to be presented at the entrance gate.
- Dublin Zoo annual pass holders: Any additional visitors outside of their annual pass allowance will be charged the appropriate entry price at admissions.
Definition of Classes
- An Adult is any person aged from 17 years of age and over
- A Child is any person aged 16 years and under. Children are not permitted entry into the Park without an accompanying Adult.
- Toddlers are aged two years of age and under
Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for cancellations.
- No e-ticket may be resold without written consent from Fota Wildlife Park. If any person attempts to enter the Park with an e-ticket that has been resold without consent, staff may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person.
- It is prohibited to take any of the following into Fota Wildlife Park:
- Weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, blades, flammable liquids, portable BBQs or other articles that may cause injury. Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters and other forms of personal transport. Balls, hurleys, frisbees, balloons or other similar items. Pets or other animals of any nature.
The entire Wildlife Park is strictly a No Drone Zone – drones are not permitted in any part of the grounds. Visitors attempting to operate any drones in the Park may be asked to leave.
Flash Photography is not permitted inside the Tropical House.
From time to time we and third parties on our authority may take photographs and/or video recordings of the Fota Wildlife Park premises, including the admissions and surrounding areas which may feature visitors.
By accepting these Terms, you agree that the Fota Wildlife or any authorised third party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that all copyright and any other intellectual property rights that subsist in or arise out of these materials shall be absolutely owned by us or such authorised third party (subject to our agreement) as the case may be.)
Any photographs and/or video or other image recordings which you take whilst on the premises are deemed to be for personal domestic use only.
Filming and/or photography for Public Broadcast, commercial purposes, training or student projects are strictly prohibited without the express prior written agreement from Fota Wildlife Park. Please contact us at [email protected] with any filming queries.
Please note this does not prevent you from uploading personal Images to social media websites to share for domestic purposes only.
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
DO YOU HAVE A FOTA ADVENTURE TO SHARE?
Keep up to date on the latest news and happenings from Fota Wildlife Park. Tag your social media photos with #FotaWildlife to share!