Annual Pass Terms & Conditions:
- An Annual Pass to Fota Wildlife Park is for those aged 18 years of age and over.
- Children aged 35 months and under are free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used once a day by either signatory and it not transferable under any circumstances.
- 2 Cardholders can be named on an Annual Pass account, entry allowances are per account (not per card).
- The Annual Pass can ONLY be used ONCE a day by one of the 2 named card holders on the account and is non-transferable under any circumstances. One of the card holders must always be present to use the Annual Pass, it cannot be used by other family members or friends to gain entry without the card holder.
- We can now issue cards to both signatories on the annual pass. We would request that you bring the card with you every time you visit the Park, in order to make your entry at the gates as easy and hassle free as possible.
- Annual Pass Holders must also comply with our photo identification system to gain entry into the Park. Photo I.D must be taken in Fota Wildlife Park before use in Dublin Zoo or any other Wildlife Park / Zoo.
- A charge of €5 will be made for any lost or replacement cards.
- Annual Pass holders must abide by the current opening and closing times (which allows 30 minutes extra for the last entry times compared to a non-pass holders) as access to any area of the Wildlife Park at any other time is strictly prohibited:
- Opening Monday – Sunday 10.00am – Last Entry April – Oct 5.00pm (Summer Times) – Last Entry Nov – March 3.30pm (Winter Times)
- Strictly no admittance outside of opening hours.
- Car park charges are €3 per visit – car park is under the ownership of Fota House & Gardens
- Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or patron will not be tolerated.
- Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or events in Fota Wildlife Park or Dublin Zoo.
- Fota Wildlife Park reserves the right to change the Annual Pass benefits and prices at any times without prior notice.
- Annual Pass may not be sold to another party / resold / third party sale or profited for or exchanged for monies under any circumstances, if this if found to be the case it will result in immediate cancellation of the annual pass
- Failure to adhere to the rules of Fota Wildlife Park will result in the cancellation of the Annual Pass.
Benefits for the duration of the Annual Pass:
- Fota Wildlife Park E-Newsletters and Fota News
- 10% off all Children’s Activity Camps
- 10% off Wild Experience Tours
- Free Admission to Dublin Zoo (subject to terms above)
- One visit per year to Edinburgh Zoo, Highlands Wildlife Park and Belfast Zoo (card & receipt must be produced)
- Admission concession to (as of date of print): Paignton Zoo, Newquay Zoo, and Living Coasts (card & receipt must be produced)
The issue of e-tickets:
- E-tickets will be dispatched to the email address specified during the purchasing process, once your booking has been confirmed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details supplied to Fota Wildlife Park, in respect of your booking, are accurate as the Park is only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with information provided.
Ticket Purchase and Validity
- Once purchased, the date for which the e-tickets have been bought cannot be changed. Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable and e-tickets bought at full price are only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any discounted e-tickets are only valid until the date advised at the time of purchase.
- On arrival, the following is required in order to validate your e-ticket:
- Your booking reference number
- Any additional documentation advised at the time of purchase i.e. photo identification, membership card etc
- Fota Wildlife Park reserves the right to charge the appropriate entry rate to anyone not able to validate their e-ticket correctly.
- Any person wishing to enter the Park with the e-ticket holder and who has not bought an e-ticket in advance will be required to pay the normal entry fee.
Definition of Classes
- An Adult is any person aged from 17 years of age and over
- A Child is any person aged 16 years and under. Children are not permitted entry into the Park without an accompanying Adult.
- Toddlers are aged two years of age and under
Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds for cancellations.
- No e-ticket may be resold without written consent from Fota Wildlife Park. If any person attempts to enter the Park with an e-ticket that has been resold without consent, staff may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person.
- It is prohibited to take any of the following into Fota Wildlife Park:
- Weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, blades, flammable liquids, portable BBQs or other articles that may cause injury. Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters and other forms of personal transport. Balls, hurleys, frisbees, balloons or other similar items. Pets or other animals of any nature.
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
DO YOU HAVE A FOTA ADVENTURE TO SHARE?
Keep up to date on the latest news and happenings from Fota Wildlife Park. Tag your social media photos with #FotaWildlife to share!