Fota Wildlife Park CLG, are currently recruiting for a Human Resources & Payroll Executive Assistant.
This role will encompass a broad range of duties and candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and work closely with other departments. They will also work with the Senior Management team and Board of Directors on an ongoing basis in order to help coordinate meetings etc.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Provide support with HR including the following:
o Administer the onboarding process for new and promoted employees to include, issuing employment contracts, handbooks, medical forms for signing etc.
o Liaise with HR consultants weekly.
o Set up new employees on TMS and Payroll system.
o Track/Calculate holiday, other absences and entitlements using the Time Management System (TMS).
o Update and digitise HR files as necessary.
- Assist management team with interview & induction process including scheduling of interviews.
- Input payroll data weekly and work with Assistant Accountant in processing payroll.
- Assist managers in monitoring budgeted payroll costs.
- Be familiar with HR policies and advise managers where appropriate.
- Administer and coordinate work experience program.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes which impact payroll.
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting department when needed.
- Be a point of contact for Board members and assist the Company Secretary/Financial Controller in preparing for meetings.
- Coordinate meetings for Board, Sub Committees, management, and staff.
- Organise conference room availability.
- Raise POs as required.
The successful candidate:
- An ability to adapt and prioritise changing workloads work on own initiative.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone.
- Display an approachable personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong MS Office suite experience and general competence with IT in general. Training on TMS and Payroll will be provided if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Can appropriately process personal and confidential information.
Will have at least five years prior administrative experience.
To apply please fill out the below form. The closing date for applications is Sunday 4th July at 5 pm.
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
DO YOU HAVE A FOTA ADVENTURE TO SHARE?
Keep up to date on the latest news and happenings from Fota Wildlife Park. Tag your social media photos with #FotaWildlife to share!