31st December 2020 – Update from Fota Wildlife Park in response to a nationwide move to Level 5
In an ongoing effort to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19 Fota Wildlife Park is remaining open and requesting all visitors to strictly follow the guidelines regarding travel limits and to follow Fota Wildlife Park’s current opening procedures below.
- All visitors must practice the public health recommended self-care and social distancing advice including following the latest guidelines on travel and social gatherings outdoors (no social gatherings are recommended in any setting – please visit this link.)
- Pre-booked online tickets only with allocated timeslots to control capacity (only available online here).
- Follow the one-way route at all times.
- Food and beverages will be on a takeaway basis only.
- Visitors are requested to dwell no longer than 3 hours inside the park.
- We are not running feeding times, wildlife talks, playgrounds and tour train as a further measure to optimise social distancing.
- Indoor areas are closed to visitors, incl. Tropical House and Madagascan Village.
- Additional hand sanitisers have been added throughout the Park.
- From December 31st 2020- If you have a booking to visit and live outside of the 5K travel limit, we advise that you email our team for assistance on [email protected]
- From 1st Jan, 2021 – the Serengeti Gift Shop will remain closed until further notice.
FAQ & Booking Info
Covid-19 related FAQ available here
Booking Guide – please see all information here before booking / video guide on how to book below
Have you recieved an annual pass, gift card or ticket for Christmas and are not sure how to book a visit?
- Use the ‘Pre-Purchased Ticket’ section to book’
(check cart is empty before selecting time / date)
- Enter the relevant Annual Pass / Gift Card / Ticket code to book.
If you have made a booking and can no longer visit the park please contact us by social media messaging, emailing [email protected] or calling us on 0214812678